Residential or commercial water damage in Woodland Hills? Call SERVPRO 24/7
Water Damage Timeline and how SERVPRO of Woodland Hills can help.
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
WITHIN 72 HOURS mold will set in. Do not let your Woodland Hills water damage turn into mold.
Here are some tips!
Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping and blotting.
Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tables top items.
Remove and prop wet upholstery and pillow cushions for even drying.
Place aluminnum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in the summer.
Remove Oriental rugs or other colored rugs from wet wall-to-wall carpeting.
Remove valuable paintings and art objects to a safe, dry place.
Open and place luggage, in sunlight to dry, if possible.
Gather loose items, toys,etc, from floors.
For help restoring your residential or commercial space after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Woodland Hills at 818-882-4556 We’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Woodland Hills - 24/7 Emergency Services: Fire, Water Damage, Mold, Biohazard, Cleanup. 818-882-4556 SERVPROwoodlandhills.com