Fire Damage Restoration in Woodland Hills, CA - SERVPRO
SERVPRO is always here to help. We are nationally recognized and have pricing agreements with 100s of major insurance companies throughout the country. Our goal is to assist you each step of the way and make the process seamless.
Here is how SERVPRO can help:
- CALL SERVPRO! We are available 24 hrs. a day 365 days a year. We will answer your call and get to you within 4 hours
- Inspection Our IICRC certified Fire & Smoke Damage Technicians will come out to do an inspection of your home or business. We test all damaged areas with a dry chemical sponge, that can determine how far soot traveled.
- Board Up & Roof-Tarping Should you have exposed areas of the home to the outside elements, SERVPRO of Woodland Hills will perform board up and roof-tarp services to your home or office.
- Water Mitigation-Realize that damage may not be limited to the fire. As fire fighters fight to stop the blaze, you can find yourself with water damage. Our technicians are IICRC certified in Water Mitigation so this makes the process easier.
- Cleaning & Sanitization: SERVPRO uses specialized equipment and techniques to remove soot from contents and structures. We will assess contents and see if they are restorable or total loss. We can itemize and provide documentation to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Restoration-Once our job is complete, you are all set to begin repairs of your home. Some homes my need minor repairs like drywall, paint or new flooring. Some may need major repairs that extend to the integrity of the structure.
- SERVPRO does reconstruction after fire loss. We are licensed contractors.
CALL us 24/7 @ 818-882-4556