Holiday Fire Prevention SERVPRO of Woodland Hills
As the holidays approach, homeowners prepare themselves to make the same mistakes that they have made every year with holiday lights. Outlets quickly become overloaded with multiple extension cords all plugged into the same receptacle making a home fire very likely.
If an outlet sparks and causes flames they spread quickly throughout a home. Aging electrical systems and overloaded outlets and fuses are common hazards. While the initial thought would be to manage the limitations of your electrical system better, most homeowners do not come to this realization until disaster strikes.
SERVPRO of Woodland Hills professionals respond quickly to a disaster and are available to start mitigation immediately. We accurately assess the scope of the damage, document the loss for insurance purposes, and begin the work required to restore your property to its original condition.
If you have had fire damage in your Woodland Hills home, Call SERVPRO 24/7 @ 818-882-4556. We are always here to help.