We Have a Properly Trained and Certified SERVPRO Team
SERVPRO of Woodland Hills is an IICRC certified company. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry. Only IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace. SERVPRO of Woodland Hills is always training and learning. That is what sets us apart from the rest.