Strategies for prevention of the Flu:
According to the Center Of Disease Control and Prevention people may take action everyday to stay healthy in the wake of the flu outbreak.
* Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
* Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol based hand cleaners are also effective.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way.
Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
* Influenza is thought to spread mainly person-to-person through coughing or sneezing of infected people.
* If you get sick, CDC recommends you stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.
Help prevent the spread of flu germs.
Homes and business can depend on their local SERVPRO franchise professional to clean and sanitize building materials, surfaces and contents following restoration industry standards, using professional cleaning products and EPA- registered cleaners and disinfectants.