Drying Wood Flooring
SERVPRO of Woodland Hills/Tarzana/Reseda uses state of the art equipment to dry wood flooring in place. This saves the floors from buckling and having to be removed. One step closer to "Like it never even happened."
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
For help restoring your commercial space after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Woodland Hills, Tarzana, and Reseda at 818-881-3636. We’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”